Scion Nonprofit Staffing (www.scionnonprofitstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a temporary Nonprofit Development Coordinator for our client, an incredible disability advocacy nonprofit organization in St. Paul, MN! This role is perfect for a service-minded administrative professional with Raiser’s Edge experience! This role provides a great opportunity to contribute to a wonderful mission and work with a close-knit, supportive team!
Under the direction of the Director of Development, the Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting and improving the organization’s donor database operational functions. This is a temporary position for approximately 6 months! We are seeking local remote candidates!
- Long term contract position!
- Work remotely!
- Contribute to an amazing mission alongside a passionate team!
- Substantial career advancement opportunity!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Entering and maintaining constituent records in Raiser’s Edge database
- Processing donations with attention to detail
- Cleaning up records and assisting with data hygiene
- Providing administrative support to the development team
- Running queries and pulling reports
- Sending out acknowledgement letters
- Assisting with tasks related to donor management and fundraising events
What You Have to Offer:
- Hands-on experience in Raiser's Edge
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of fundraising and development terminology
Compensation & Additional Details:
This opportunity offers a pay rate of $24-$27. DOE, along with health benefits. This is a role and organization that will inspire you daily!
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent throughout the West Coast. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2021, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.